CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Huh, late update? (Silly Boy)

Hah, is this a late update for you lot?? Sorry then >< No, I haven't been busy. Then I thought my mom banned me from the internet, but then actually she didn't when I asked her if I could go on to just blog. Tsk. Well, I actually got to vids for you. But since the  first one sucked like hell, I'll give you the second one, which still is suckish. Nvm, Just watch plz. Here:



Hmmmmm. What's YOUR opinion of my video? Boring, sucks, worst one you've seen, it's OK, good, awesome awesome? Don't worry, be honest, I half think it sucks, and half think it's pretty good (compared to the other one ><) Visit: *Falling Starz and Rising Starz* And the Sun is coming up and OMG I think I'm still drunk.... LOL xD Party at a Rich Dude's house (Clean version) by Ke$ha Awesome like hell xD (to Aisya: The clean version doesn't have the "f" word, because it's, well, clean and it sounds, like, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better). HAH! Video done. Kayh, sayonara!! ^^


-MITSU-SAN A.K.A. HANI-

0 comments: